Saturday, February 28, 2009

Two words - OUTDOOR SHOWER

Ok - my first reaction when hearing the ME house we are thinking of renting had an outdoor shower was NO WAY! But do I really want to be such a wimp...I'm thinking yes! I'm also thinking of my sensory defensive son who hates showers and my daughter who hates cold. Then I'm thinking it will be something they will think is hiliarious and will remember forever. What really killed the idea was it's relative distance from everything else. Our kids just aren't at the age where they will curl up with a good book for the morning or something. Also, I cannot image us at a house that has a dock...I think I would return from vaction with a facial tick after accounting for my children while looking for them floating in the water around the house a million times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment